Rules & Regulations
Parade Starts at 10 a.m.
Parade participants are NOT allowed to throw candy or other give-away items from their floats or vehicles. If items are being handed out, a member or members from each group should walk alongside the group’s float or vehicle and hand, not throw, items to the crowd.
A parade pass with your line-up number will be emailed to you by the Thursday prior to the event. Your number must be displayed in the windshield of your vehicle in order to enter the parking lot to line up. There will be signs displaying the line-up numbers which will direct you to your numbered parking space. Parade entry forms turned in after the posted deadline will be added to the end of the parade line-up. All parade entries must be decorated and labeled.
The parade will line up in the southeast parking lot of Toyota Stadium on Frisco Street. If there will be people riding in/on your vehicle, please make sure they are aboard the vehicle before entering the parking lot to line up. The parking lot north of Toyota Stadium can be used as a meeting/drop off point for everyone to get aboard the vehicle. Once everyone is on the vehicle, you may enter the staging parking lot to line up.
[ 2022 COMMUNITY PARADE Q & A about rules, parking, drop-off and staging area ]
Floats - Contest & Rules
- Optimum size 6’ x 10’; Maximum size 6’ x 16’ (not including trailer tongue).
- May be towed (garden tractor or truck/auto) or self-propelled.
- Decoration of tow vehicle not required.
- At least one person walking on each side of the float.
- No throwing candy (may be handed out by walkers).
- 2022 theme is Heroes: Made to Shine!, but school spirit themes are also encouraged.