Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and limitations on outdoor gatherings, the annual Frisco Community Parade will not be held this year. This favorite tradition will be missed, but we look forward to resuming again in 2021.
Rules & Regulations
Parade Starts at 10 a.m.
Parade participants are encouraged to show off their community pride by decorating their organization's parade float! Judges will select winners in several categories, including the FISD Spirit Award, the Mayor's Award, the Best Theme Award, and the Most Creative Award.
Floats - Contest & Rules
- Optimum size 6’ x 10’; Maximum size 6’ x 16’ (not including trailer tongue).
- May be towed (garden tractor or truck/auto) or self-propelled.
- Decoration of tow vehicle not required.
- At least one person walking on each side of the float.
- No throwing candy (may be handed out by walkers).
- 2018 parade theme is “Every Hero Has a Story,” but school spirit themes are also encouraged.
All entries should be at the parking lot to line up no later than 8 a.m. The parade will proceed from Toyota Stadium east on Main and officially end at North County Road, where parade traffic will then turn north to return to Toyota Stadium or to your own designated pick-up point.